Jun 18, 2009

Day One and Two Pics of the remodel

Here are some pics of day one and two of construction. It doesn't look like much yet, but it will in the end. Rain has delayed any more work, but hopefully tomorrow they can start again.

Day One....


My wonderful covered patio being framed up for the new kitchen. I sort of have mixed emotions. On one hand, I know I will love the new kitchen and on the other, I will miss sitting out there on warm sunny days.



Hmmm.... now what do we do????

Day Two...

Here it is all framed in. It sure looks funny, not to mention a mess everywhere. All the patio furniture is in the garage, so that's our new hangout until the deck is built here.


Our very good friend and Contractor, Kevin, really pooped after two days of working. LOL


My honey (on the left) and Jimmy, his sister's boyfriend taking a break. Supervising is such hard work.

Hope everyone is having ( or had since it's almost midnight) a wonderful Thursday.



Be sure to visit me at...

1 sweet friends said:

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• on June 19, 2009 at 6:22 AM said...

YAY! it's so exciting isn't it???
LOL...until ya hit week #10! ;) ...and you're stilllllllllllll trying to get it all wrapped up!
I hope it moves right along for ya, Nancy! I can't wait to see it.

Enjoy your weekend.

hugs-Kath