Sep 13, 2008

Winterberry Prims Handmade Country Furniture


You have to check this out. Shelley is the owner of Winterberry Prims and has been selling primitive cabinets, shelves, buttery, benches, tables, peg racks and much more on eBay for the last few years. I found her about a year ago and have been buying ever since! Her and her husband make everyhing out of their home and they are so talented and wonderful to do business with. She has just started a picture trail site and is going to be transitioning away from eBay over the next few months. I have been extremely happy with every purchase. Heres the link to her new site:
http://www.picturetrail.com/winterberryprims


Good luck Shelly with your new venture and I wish you much success. I'm also including a few pics of some of the great prim pieces she has made.


7 sweet friends said:

Linda - Behind My Red Door on September 14, 2008 at 8:23 AM said...

I love Shelley's things as well! I have a few of her pieces. She and her husband make a great team!

Thanks for stopping by!

Farmhouse Primitives on September 21, 2008 at 5:18 PM said...

TAG..........you're it. Pop over to my blog to see. :-)

Raggedy Angel on September 24, 2008 at 7:38 AM said...

I love your blog background...that is excactly the fabric I want to recover my couch in..if I can find some! Beth

Raggedy Angel on September 25, 2008 at 12:12 PM said...

Hey this would be a good weekend to visit....come to to my blog and see why. Beth

basketsnprims on September 30, 2008 at 8:24 AM said...

I love Shelley's things. They are awesome. She is on my faves. I love your blog, too, & am adding you to my blog list. Stop by for a visit.

Pam

My Colonial Home on October 2, 2008 at 7:02 AM said...

I could only see the pictues posted...her site wouldn't come up but love what I see here.
Thanks for posting...
Karen

Unknown on April 17, 2018 at 8:56 AM said...

Can you help me to get in contact with Shelley. I'm trying to purchase something and it says i need a visitor password for her site